- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 3/4 cup Oreo Cookies, crushed
- Beat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla powder, lemon juice to a bowl and beat with a paddle attachment until smooth (approximately 3-5 mins). If you do not have a stand mixer or a paddle attachment a hand beater will work as well, but will take twice as long to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat until incorporated.
- Gently fold in crushed Oreo cookies.
- Fill chosen pan with a slight mound at the center, as the cheesecake will become slightly sunken at the center.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight for best results.
- Remove from refrigerator and smooth top to level with edges. Serve with whipping cream and garnish with mini Oreos.
Yield: 20.0 mini 1 1/2 inch cheesecake or one 9 inch cheesecake