- 1 box brownie mix, 8×8 inch size
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners.
- Make brownie mix according to package instructions.
- Put 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over 2 Oreo cookies for each cupcake cup and pile them on top of each other.
- Place oreo piles into the cupcake lined muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over each piled oreos and let it spill on the sides of the cookies.
- With the left quality of brownie batter ( if you have any ) you can bake in a separate baker or muffin tin.
- Bake brownies and cookies for about 20 minutes.
- Let them chill completely.
- Serve and enjoy !