Nice pink penne is an easy pasta recipe but at the same time it tastes great.
Once you have all the ingredients it can be done in about 25 minutes.
If there is one thing you’ve always wanted to do but never dared too, might be adding tomato ketchup to your pasta. Well this is the moment to do so. But 1 tbsp is enough.
Ingredients: serves 4
– 12 oz (340g) penne Pasta Shape
– 1 oz (30g) parmesan cheese, better Parmiggiano Reggiano
– 1 oz (30g) gruviera cheese
– 3 1/2 oz (100g) tomatoes
– 3 1/2 oz (100g) prosciutto
– 1 small bunch of rosemary
– 2 garlic clove
– 1 cup (230g) heavy cream
– 1 tbsp (15ml) Cognac
– 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
Preparation: easy 25 minutes
1. Put a pot with plenty of water and when boiling salt the water, cook pasta al dente.
2 Finely chop the leaves of a sprig of rosemary and 2 cloves of garlic, pour the proceeds into a large pan (must hold the pasta) add the cream and boil everything stirring for 5 minutes.
3. Incorporate then a spoonful of tomato ketchup, crushed tomatoes and diced ham. Cover the sauce and let cook at minimum heat. Drain well the penne pour them into the pan with sauce by adding a pinch of paprika and a tablespoon of Cognac.
4. Mix well and tied with both kinds of cheese, pour the pasta in a bowl previously heated, sprinkle the center with a little finely chopped parsley and serve immediately.