- 1-2 Potato
- 3 eggs
- Bacon Bits (optional)
- Peel the potato skin.
- Boil a pot of water put the potato and egg in.
- Cook the potato till a fork can poke through it easily.
- For the eggs you got to cook them to hard-boiled eggs.
- When both are done, take them out, put the eggs under cold water so the shell would be easily peeled off.
- Mash the potatoes in a bowl adding mayonnaise and bacon (optional), mix them up.
- For the eggs, peel the shell and cut them into half,and then take out all yolk!
- The egg yolk taken out is then mixed with the potato.
- The potato is then stuffed on the egg where the yolk should be.
- Sprinkle some pepper on top and its done