- For the crust:
4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted;
1½ cups graham cracker crumbs;
3 tbsp. sugar
- For the raspberry swirl:
2 tbsp. sugar;
6 oz. fresh raspberries
- For the filling:
1½ cups sugar;
1 tsp. vanilla extract;
2 lbs. cream cheese, at room temperature;
pinch of salt;
4 large eggs, at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line with paper liners cupcake pans.
- Combine melted butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl.
- Stir with a fork until well blended. Press 1 tbsp of the mixture into the bottom of the cupcake liners.
- Bake for 5 minutes and move to a cooling rack.
- Prepare the raspberry puree: Combine sugar and raspberries in a food processor or a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Sift through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds.
- Prepare the cheesecake: Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy.
- Mix in the sugar. Add the vanilla and salt. Mix in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Spoon 3 tbsp of the cheesecake batter on top of the crust for each cupcake liner.
- Make a few dots over the cheesecake mixture using 1/2 teaspoon of the puree for each cupcake liner.
- Swirl the dots with a toothpick to make a marbled effect.
- Bake for about 22 minutes rotating the pans when 11 minutes pass.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Submitted by: Janice Hayes