- 1/3 cup raw hazelnuts, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 2 tbsp carob powder
- 10 dates, pitted
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 tbsp carob powder
- ground cloves, sprinkled
- blueberries – if you have, I think it would have looked great with a lovely blueberry in the middle.
- Place the hazelnuts, carob powder and dates in your food processor. Mix until you get a smooth and sticky paste.
- Divide the mixture into three and put it into the cupcake forms.
- Place the frozen bananas and 3 tbsp of carob powder in the food processor and pulse until the mixture is smooth.
- Sprinkle some ground cloves on top and maybe add some blueberries and that’s it! Serve immediately if you like the filling’s consistency or place in freezer for 15-20 minutes then serve.
Yield: 3 cupcakes