- 12 medium asparagus, spears, trimmed
- 2 large egg, hard boiled and cooled
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons low fat feta cheese
- ½ small avocado, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, spread out asparagus and spray asparagus with cooking spray. Roast for 10 minutes until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and chill for 10 minutes.
- Serve salad on top of asparagus.