- 2 – 2 1/2 lbs chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 2 russet potatoes, diced
- olive oil (I used Carter and Cavero Tuscan Herb)
- garlic and herb seasoning (I use Garlic Garlic from Tastefully Simple)
- salt and pepper
- Oven at 375 degrees.
- This is super easy! Once you’ve removed the skin from the chicken place it on a lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, garlic and herb seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Toss the potatoes, peppers and onions. Again drizzle with olive oil, garlic and herb seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cook for approx 45 minutes, until the chicken is golden and cooked through, juices running clear. I served mine with a very simple salad.