- 12 Slices of Bacon, halved
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean Reduced Fat Sausage, cooked
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 12 Jalapenos
- 1 Block of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- Cut the jalapenos in half.
- Remove stem and seeds.
- Place hot cooked sausage over the cream cheese.
- Add garlic powder and cheddar.
- Fill jalapenos with the mixture.
- Wrap sliced bacon around the peppers.
- Insert toothpicks to secure if desired.
- Pop them for about 40 minutes at 375 degrees.
Submitted by: Roberta Gilbert