- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 packet Swanson® Flavor Boost™ Concentrated Vegetable Broth
- 1 package (about 6 ounces) fresh baby spinach (about 8 cups)
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ditalini pasta, cooked and drained (about 2 cups)
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the red pepper, concentrated broth and spinach. Cover and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the beans, cheese and pasta and toss to coat.