- 2 larger whole potatoes
- 3.5 oz (100 grams) butter
- 3.5 oz (100 grams) Parmesan cheese
- vegetable oil
- 2 oz (60 ml) heavy cream
- 2 oz (60 grams) cheese, grated
- garlic powder
- sour cream ( optional )
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Make sure the potatoes are perfectly clean.
- Make slices across the potato, but don’t reach its bottom.
- Slice the butter and Parmesan.
- Then open the potatoes’ crevices and shove the Parmesan and butter, alternating between the two.
- Transfer the potatoes onto an oiled baking sheet, then drizzle some oil on top of them.
- Season with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake for about 60 minutes.
- After about 45 minutes, remove the baking sheet from the oven. Drizzle cream over the top and top with grated cheese.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for 15 more minutes.
- You can serve it with a dollop of sour cream if you wish.