- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil (I use olive oil)
- bacon bits or 8-10 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
- extra shredded cheddar
- 1 24 oz. bag of shredded hash browns
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar
- You’ll need: muffin pan
- Mix pepper, salt, 1/3 cup shredded cheese and oil.
- Add hash brownies and mix.
- Grease muffin pan.
- Divide the mixture among the muffin cups.
- Bake for about 16-17 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Displace from oven and lower heat to 350 degrees.
- Break an egg into each muffin cup.
- Put bacon and extra cheese on top.
- Bake for about 13-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Submitted by: Allison Sims