- 4.4 oz Hershey’s XL Milk Chocolate Bar
- 1 egg white – beaten
- 1 pie crust
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- pinch of flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll pie crust.
- Cut chocolate into squares.
- Cut crust into rectangles.
- Knead and roll dough scraps to cut other rectangles.
- Place 3 chocolate square and 10 marshmallows on each rectangle.
- Place a lollipop stick and a second rectangle on top.
- Stick edges with fork.
- Put pops on baking sheet and touch lightly with egg white.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 16 minutes.
- Let cool a few minutes and press the stick down into the chocolate to balance.
Submitted by: Paula Collins