- 3 cups diced French Beans
- 2 cups diced fresh Brown Button Mushroom
- 1 tablespoon mushroom or oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic or shallots
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- dash of salt and pepper
- chopped red capsicum for garnishing
- Heat grapeseed oil in a stainless steel pan or wok and lightly brown chopped garlic or shallots.
- Add in diced brown button mushroom and mushroom or oyster sauce. Stir fry for 2 mins.
- Add in diced french beans, soy sauce and water and stir fry vegetable is cooked but crispy. Season with salt, pepper and sesame oil.
- Dish up on serving plate and garnish with chopped red capsicum and serve with cooked rice.
Yield: 3 to 4 persons