- Strawberry Jell-O
- 3/4 cup of Cointreau
- 1 cup of tequila
- Cut the top part of the strawberry.
- Cut a little piece from the bottom to form a cup.
- Scoop out the inside with small measuring spoon.
- Repeat with all strawberries.
- Place them on a baking sheet.
- Mix 3/4 cup boiling water and Jell-O mix and stir until it dissolves fully.
- Measure out 3/4 cup of cointreau and 1 cup of tequila.
- Add in the Jello-mix and stir.
- Pour mixture into the strawberries.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Garnish with lime and sugary lime zest mixture.
Submitted by: Lynn Meyer