- 3 tbsp sugar
- ½ jar marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 20 large strawberries, 2 slices per strawberry
- sugar for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg white
- 1 can of grands biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Make 7 – 1-1/2 inch biscuits. Brush each with a mixture of water and an egg white, drizzle with sugar and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut two 1/2 inch slices from each strawberry.
- When the biscuits are ready, let them cool completely.
- Start layering; biscuit, strawberry, whipped cream*.
- One can of biscuits made 20 skewers.
- Mix together the heavy cream and sugar and stir well. Then add half a jar of marshmallow fluff and stir for 2 more minutes.
Submitted By: Keith Faure