- 1 heaping cup angel food cake squares
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 2-3 tbsp sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 1/2 c. Rice Krispie Cereal
- 2 1/4 c. marshmallows
- 1 c whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Microwave marshmallows and butter to melt.
- Mix in angel food cake squares and Rice Krispie Cereal and stir.
- Grease 8X8 ” square skillet and press the mixture into it.
- Beat whipping cream, vanilla and sugar in a stand mix.
- Spread the mixture over the Rice Krispies.
- Serve with diced strawberries on top.
Submitted by: Ann Mason