- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- Combine cheeses, milk, pepper and chicken in a medium bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture over the lasagna noodles. Roll them jelly-roll fashion.
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce in 13X9″ baking dish.
- Place lasagna rolls in the baking dish seam-side down.
- Pour the remaining spaghetti sauce on top.
- Cover and bake for half an hour at 375 degrees.
- If desired serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
Submitted by: Wendy Gibson