- 3 Jumbo eggwhites (you can use whole eggs, I just like to save fat, calories and cholesterol by eliminatin
- 2 tablespoons salsa (preferably hot and spicy!)
- 1 slice fatfree/ 2% fat American cheese
- salt- pinch
- coarse black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- PAM cooking spray
- Spray skillet with PAM and set on medium low heat. Separate the eggwhites in a bowl, add salt, pepper, and cilantro. Mix until combined. Pour into hot skillet and cook on med-low heat until bubbling. Flip over and cook the other side. On one side of the omelette, add the slice of cheese and fold over the other side to make a taco shape. Cook until cheese is melted. Transfer to a plate, top with salsa, garnish with cilantro and DIG IN!