- 2 green bell peppers, cut in halves and deseeded
- 1 package of soft tofu
- 3 champignon, sliced and fried
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1,5 tablespoon of dried shrimps, soaked and drained
- nori, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- How to make Tofu and mushrooms stuffed peppers
- Mash tofu with fork, add egg, champions, soy sauce, dried shrimps and sesame oil, mix well.
- Scoop stuffing into bell peppers and sprinkle with nori.
- Heat oil in frying pan, fry peppers upside down about 10 minutes then flip side and fry another 3 minutes.
- Serve as side dish.